Wednesday 15 May 2013

New crafty venue in Lampeter (Ceredigion)

I was very happy to discover that our old Post Office in Lampeter has been put to excellent use. It has been converted to a wonderful, welcoming and inspiring wool shop called  Red Apple Yarn.  It has a cosy atmosphere and there are tables and chairs for those who want to sit and knit or crochet. They run little workshops for knitting and crochet lovers. Have a look at the pictures and you will get a feel of the place. I am sure you'll agree it is a lovely place. If you are near or in Lampeter be sure to pop in! You can also find them on Facebook, Red Apple Yarn

The counter with many tempting goodies

Plenty of lovely sock yarns
A cozy chair

Patterns aplenty

Don't you just want a basket like this?

A wonderful stack of mini balls of wool.

Knitting needles,crochet hooks,bodkins,stitch counters and plenty more

Buttons. Who can resist buttons?

Work-in-progress

Another delightful basket ful of yarn.




1 comment:

annicariad said...

This all looks absolutely delicious, Hannelore! I wish you the best of luck with it, and, if I'm in the area, I will drop in and see it for myself. Love, Anni