Friday 10 June 2011

June Bugs go floral!

I won't have time to do much blogging over the next week as I'm going to a wedding and then have to prepare for my first craft fair. I'm quite excited about the fair but a little bit worried too as I have never done it before. Not sure if I have invested to much in packaging but I thought a purchase looks nicer if it comes in pretty packaging. We'll see how it goes.  In the mean time I have been listing every day in my Folksy shop as a member of the June Bugs.  I have picked the floral themed items listed today. They are very varied and pretty. Click on the picture and you will be whisked off to their respective shops.


I'm afraid I didn't make any floral items, mine were inspired by the Pirates of the Carribean and have Black Pearls in them. Hope you like them, I'm quite partial to them myself.

4 comments:

bluedaisyglass said...

Thanks for including my flower pendant. Good luck with the upcoming craft fair. I think pretty packaging is a good investment.

imogens.imagination said...

what a pretty selection!

ive been eyeing up petunia the puss all day on folksy so im im very chuffed my clips are deemed as pretty! :o)

thank you so much,

sophie
x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous floral goodies. Thanks for including my earrings amongst them. Dawn's cat is sooooo cute!
Gemxxx

Infiniti said...

Thanks for including my bracelet in your beautiful floral blog #
Lisa x