Thursday 16 December 2010

December Elves





It's a bit of a water theme for this post. The Elves have been very busy and this is a selection of rather pretty stuff. Just click on the picture and you'll be whisked away to their respective shops.





Of course I have been a busy elf too, but a little poorly over the last few days. I did however manage to list a few items over the last two days. A pretty pair of earrings and an ACEO.

Here are the earrings
And here is the ACEO, however it has already sold, but there will be more so keep watching this space

5 comments:

JAustenJewelleryDesign said...

What a great blog! Love the fish earrings.

Jacqueline x

NOfkantsCurios said...

Thank you so much for including my green agate and sterling silver fish earrngs so kind of you!

Loved the ACEO!!!

Natalie x

Lin said...

Great selection. The ACEO is amazing! Linda

bluedaisyglass said...

Thanks for including my blobs.I liked Natalie's fish earrings too.apryl

Miss Bohemia said...

Thanks so much for including my Mermaid locket! I really love Natalie's earrings and your ACEO :-)

Jen