Tuesday 2 November 2010

November Sparks




I thought I would do a blog on all the lovely "heart" items in the November listing club, however Stars and Scars beat me to it. You can have a look at those too here
So I'm without a theme so I decided to go for the beautiful items that are not connected in any other way than that they are November Sparks on Folksy!

Here we go:





And from me my listing from today, a cute pair of felt earrings.

Hope you like my choices and rush off to buy them... They all make great presents and of course are far more special than mass produced ones!

7 comments:

NOfkantsCurios said...

Beautiful items chosen to feature! Love them all!

Natalie x

noodleBubble said...

Fab Feature! X

Esme Dodsworth said...

oooh lovely items love those heart earrings so sweet :-)

Unknown said...

Great choices! Your heart earrings are really sweet. loving the pet collars too although don't have anyone to buy one for
Gemxxx

Dawn said...

The fire engine is so cute :)

xx

Lorna May said...

Thank you soooo much for featuring my fire engine notebook..Made my day to be amongst such lovely items :0)

Swirlyarts said...

Thanks for featuring my recycled envelopes - I'm thrilled :)