Monday 25 October 2010

Ocktober Folk Fest for Men



I looked back over my blog posts and realised that most of the items I featured were for the girls. I realise that we often find getting presents for men rather more difficult so I decided to see what the October Folk Festers had to offer for the blokes we care about. It turned out to be quite a few lovely things:



These scooters are great, I'm sure there will be a few Scrubs lovers who'd like a nice scooter print to dream over like JD does!

A lovely warm scarf, maybe for a Dr Who fan in your life?

A wine stopper for The last of the summer wine? Well at least for your connoiseur.

Bend it like Beckham fans might like to keep their tickets and signed t-shirts in here.

A beautiful pair of cuff links to dress your man up like James Bond.....

And your Top Gear maniac may dream over this beautiful grille

All of which makes me realise I have nothing yet to offer the men..... Shame on me, I will endeavour to put this right asap. Please feel free to comment on what kind of things you men would like and I'll see if there is anything I can provide in my shop. But please keep it clean!!!
May be a notebook would be something you'd like but what kind of designs would you like, geometric or abstracts or maybe cars? Please let me know, it may spark me off to do a whole new range of things. Surely it has to be better than socks or toiletries.....

5 comments:

NOfkantsCurios said...

Lovely choices! Our men need gifts too!

Natalie x

Dottie said...

Thank you for including my footie box. I love that wine stopper!

Dottie x

Lin said...

Great idea doing a male gift ideas, great choices too. Might have to steal the idea later if you don`t mind. Linda

kateepie said...

Thanks for including my bugatti card :-) I often struggle to find/make things for men too!

Katie x

Diggi Woodturning said...

Thank you for including my Bottle Stopper. What a great selection for us men. Any will do !!!
Roy