Monday 18 October 2010

Knitted and crocheted wanna-haves!



I wasn't planning to do a blog today, but I saw all these lovely woollies and just had to! There is absolute no reason to be cold this winter with this abundance of gorgeous hats, scarves and gloves about! I was looking at some mass produced hats and scarf sets today and they were £17. Boring and expensive for something you see every other person wearing. Therefore my motto is:

Get something from Folksy!







And I have something knitted in my shop too, not a scarf or hat but nice nevertheless.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you very much for mentioning my crocheted set of mittens and shawl in rainbow!

I really like your blog and all the folkfest finds :)

shared on twitter too

x

NOfkantsCurios said...

Thank you so much for including my Smurf / Smurfette set in amongst your lovely feature items! Knitting and crochet are so relaxing and the end products really useful too!

Natalie x

Lin said...

What wonderful woollies! Thank you for including my scarf. Linda

Bev said...

Thank you so much for featuring my jade and grey fingerless mitts in your fab selection of woolies. My "hand model" is very chuffed too!

Unknown said...

What a lovely collection and thanks for featuring my vespa scooter print.

Indira