Thursday 7 October 2010

First week of the October Folk Fest

Another month another challenge. Yes I am mad, I have joined another monthly listing club. This one is called the October Folk Fest. I haven't had a lot of time to blog or do anything really as I have been playing taxi for the kids and unexpectedly Granny sitting! Granny sitting means listening to the same story several times a day and rescuing little kids from being overloaded on schooling ( granny loves teaching!), making loads of cups of tea and generally shouting as gran switches off her hearing aid as we are so noisy! Of course at the same time we are trying to put a new ceiling in our kitchen and everything there is upside down so I'm shattered and not hugely creative. Nevertheless I have managed to make a few things and today I also want to showcase a few of my fellow October Folk festers.

So here we go look at these beauties:





So you can find all these lovely goodies by clicking on the picture an you will be whisked to their respective shops. But don't rush off yet, have a look at some of the things Astrid's Garden has to offer.

4 comments:

lisbonlioness said...

Hannelore, the mummy just about killed me. Thanks for this lovely assembly!

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my lace earrings! Loving your blue necklace and fab other picks too
Gemxxx

gooseberrymoon said...

Thanks for including my paper confetti alongside all the other lovely items.

Lin said...

Lovely choices. Thanks for including my hat. Linda