Sunday 17 October 2010

Beautiful pendants!



Having visitors at the moment means I have not had time to make anything new for my shop, so no new October Folk Fest listing from me at the moment. However, other people have been very busy, so have a feast on these beauties.





As you can see very varied but all very, very nice. If you want to buy ( and I'm sure you do!) just click on the photo and you will be whisked away to the respective shops.

And lastly one of my own pendant necklaces from Astrid's Garden.

Well I think you have plenty of choice here, but of course you can browse through the various shops to look for more delectable items. Enjoy!

3 comments:

FairlyGirly said...

Thanks for featuring my lampwork pendant, I love all your selection, all different but all lovely.

NOfkantsCurios said...

Lovely choices! I thnk they are all fantastic!

Natalie x

Pirate Treasures Jewellery said...

Thank you for featuring my Jack Skellington necklace, I've put a link to your blog on my Facebook page for everyone to see!