Thursday 9 September 2010

What gorgeous things today?


This fabulous choker is one of my own listings today. A felt flower that has been sitting on my desk for ages and ages. I just could not see what to do with it. I liked it but is didn't work as a brooch so I left it there in the hope of inspiration. Well this morning I picked up some lovely velvet ribbon and I knew what to do. I really like it and hope it will find a new owner soon.



What about the other September Stars? They had some pretty stuff again today. Wanted to feature some September Stars I hadn't featured before and found a few with beautiful and unusual items. I love copper and brass so these really stood out for me, I hope you like them too.
As usual just click on the picture and it will take you to their shops where there are more delightful goodies to be had.


No comments: