Monday 21 June 2010

Cats and Cards





Today I managed to get a bit creative and I got out my paper and ribbons and made some cards. I plan to make a set of 4 every day for a week, just to get into the creative swing again. Of course catbeast likes to interfere and throw stuff around but he was packed off swiftly and told to go and catch flies, which he promptly did with hilarious results! (have you ever seen a cat entering a room about 3 feet from the floor?) Of course he bumped into the door, knocked the post on the floor and skidded all by himself in a quite spectacular fashion. Then he decided that up was a good idea...


Which of course I did not agree with...

The other cat is no bother, she just snoozes away peacefully.

1 comment:

Bliss Knits said...

Just came across your blog today via Folksy - a very interesting read!

Your black and white card set is lovely and your cats are gorgeous. Looking forward to hearing more of their antics, and of your latest makes of course!