Thursday 15 April 2010

Finally sunny, time to get pictures of my jewellery!





There we are finally some sunshine, so out on the decking with the camera. Of course halfway through the battery runs out but nevertheless I managed some. Made sure to lock cats out of the way but old dogbeast stood and watched.

The first two pictures are of as set of embroidered felt, inspired by the character Bella from the Twilight Saga and will be for sale under that name in my folksy shop soon.

The third picture is one of a series of key rings, not sure if I will attach these to cards or sell them separately but I had a lot of fun making them.

The last one isn't named yet. Any suggestions welcome. I adapted the old paper bead making technique to some recycled denim. They have been varnished and then I made matching colour felt beads. As the total needed something sparkly I got some chunky tibetan beads and alternated square and round ones. I'm pleased with it.

No comments: